These terms and conditions (“terms”) constitute on which terms and conditions Scraponauts GmbH (“Licensor”) will grant a license to use the software comprising Dakoza (“Dakoza” or the “Software”) to a user or purchaser (“Licensee”)
1. Placing an order for Dakoza or checking “I have read and accept the terms and conditions” on a webform is an offer by the Licensee to purchase a license to the Software and does not constitute a contract until such time as the Licensor issues an email or web confirmation that the order is accepted by the licensor, by installing the Software the Licensee affirms that it agrees to the terms of the License. The contract will only relate to the Software the Licensee has licensed, as set out in that confirmation or accepted by installing it.
2. Dakoza may vary slightly from the pictures available on https://dakoza.io. The images are for illustrative purposes only. The final product may vary slightly from them, although we did our best to keep them as close as possible.
3. The licensor reserves the right to change Dakoza at any time. This includes adding and removing different functionalities and features (“modules”).
4. The licensor reserves the right to change these terms. In addition, the licensor may change these terms or the subscription service for uprgrades, active licensees will be notified and be given the possibility to end the contract before the changes take effect.
5. After a successful purchase the licensor will send out a license to the licensee as communicated in the buying process. The licensor is not responsible for delays outside his control. If the supply of the products is delayed by an event outside his control he will contact you as soon as possible to let the licensee know. The licensor will take steps to minimize the effect of the delay. Provided he does this he will not be liable for delays caused by the event.
6. The licensor may suspend the access to the software in the following cases:
a. dealing with technical problems or technical changes;
b. law or regulation requirements;
c. malicious or illegal activity
d. any other reason the licensor believes is fair and reasonable.
7. The license only grants the licensee the right to use the software. It does not grant any ownership or further rights regarding the underlying code or dakoza.
8. If you believe that any content shown on or transmitted through the Site violates your copyright please report the violation to the Site and provide the following information:
a. A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
b. A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site (including the exact URL);
c. An address, a telephone number, and an email address where we can contact you;
d. A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law; and
e. A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.
9. The licensor may end the contract at any time by writing to you if:
a. the licensee does not make any payment to the licensor when it is due;
b. the licensee does not provide necessary information to provide Dakoza within a reasonable time of us asking for it.
c. for any other reason we believe is fair and reasonable.
10. Should individual provisions of this contract be invalid, the validity of the rest of the contract shall remain unaffected.
11. The licensor is not liable for any damage. This does not apply to damages caused intentionally or by gross negligence. Furthermore, this does not apply to cases in which an exclusion of liability is unlawful.
12. In the United States some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law in the relevant State.