1. Data protection at a glance
Data collection on this website
Who is responsible for data collection on this website?
Data processing on this website is carried out by the website operator. You can find his contact details in the imprint of this website.
How do we collect your data?
On the one hand, your data is collected by you providing it to us. This can be, for example, data that you enter in a contact form. Other data is collected automatically or after your consent when you visit the website through our IT systems. This is mainly technical data (e.g. Internet browser, operating system or time of page view). This data is collected automatically as soon as you enter this website.
What do we use your data for?
Some of the data is collected to ensure error-free provision of the website. Other data may be used to analyze your user behavior.
What rights do you have regarding your data?
You have the right at any time to receive information free of charge about the origin, recipient and purpose of your stored personal data. You also have a right to request the correction or deletion of this data. If you have given your consent to data processing, you can revoke this consent at any time for the future. You also have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data under certain circumstances. Furthermore, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
For this purpose, as well as for further questions on the subject of data protection, you can contact us at any time at the address given in the imprint.
2. Hosting and Content Delivery Networks (CDN)
This website is hosted by an external service provider (hoster). The personal data collected on this website is stored on the hoster’s servers. This may include, but is not limited to, IP addresses, contact requests, meta and communication data, contract data, contact details, names, website accesses and other data generated via a website.
The hoster is used for the purpose of fulfilling contracts with our potential and existing customers (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO) and in the interest of a secure, fast and efficient provision of our online offer by a professional provider (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO).
Our hoster will only process your data to the extent necessary to fulfill its service obligations and follow our instructions regarding this data.
Conclusion of a contract for commissioned processing
To ensure data protection-compliant processing, we have concluded an order processing contract with our hoster.
3. General notes and obligatory information
Note on the responsible office
The responsible party for data processing on this website is:
110 00 Praha 1
The controller is the natural or legal person who alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data (e.g. names, e-mail addresses, etc.).
Revocation of your consent to data processing
Many data processing operations are only possible with your express consent. You can revoke consent you have already given at any time. The legality of the data processing carried out until the revocation remains unaffected by the revocation.
Right to object to data collection in special cases and to direct marketing (Art. 21 DSGVO).
IF YOUR PERSONAL DATA ARE PROCESSED FOR THE PURPOSE OF DIRECT MARKETING, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT AT ANY TIME TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA CONCERNING YOU FOR THE PURPOSE OF SUCH MARKETING; THIS ALSO APPLIES TO PROFILING INSOFAR AS IT IS RELATED TO SUCH DIRECT MARKETING. IF YOU OBJECT, YOUR PERSONAL DATA WILL SUBSEQUENTLY NO LONGER BE USED FOR THE PURPOSE OF DIRECT MARKETING (OBJECTION PURSUANT TO ARTICLE 21 (2) OF THE GERMAN DATA PROTECTION ACT).
Right of appeal to the competent supervisory authority
In the event of violations of the GDPR, data subjects shall have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of their habitual residence, their place of work or the place of the alleged violation. The right of appeal is without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy.
Right to data portability
You have the right to have data that we process automatically on the basis of your consent or in performance of a contract handed over to you or to a third party in a common, machine-readable format. If you request the direct transfer of the data to another responsible party, this will only be done insofar as it is technically feasible.
SSL or TLS encryption
For security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as orders or requests that you send to us as the site operator, this site uses SSL or TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from “http://” to “https://” and by the lock symbol in your browser line. If SSL or TLS encryption is activated, the data you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
Information, deletion and correction
Within the framework of the applicable legal provisions, you have the right at any time to free information about your stored personal data, its origin and recipient and the purpose of data processing and, if necessary, a right to correction or deletion of this data. For this purpose, as well as for further questions on the subject of personal data, you can contact us at any time at the address given in the imprint.
Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data. To do this, you can contact us at any time at the address given in the imprint. The right to restriction of processing exists in the following cases:
– If you dispute the accuracy of your personal data stored by us, we usually need time to verify this. For the duration of the review, you have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data.
– If the processing of your personal data happened/is happening unlawfully, you can request the restriction of data processing instead of deletion.
– If we no longer need your personal data, but you need it to exercise, defend or assert legal claims, you have the right to request restriction of the processing of your personal data instead of erasure.
– If you have lodged an objection pursuant to Art. 21 (1) DSGVO, a balancing of your and our interests must be carried out. As long as it has not yet been determined whose interests prevail, you have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data.
– If you have restricted the processing of your personal data, this data – apart from its storage – may only be processed with your consent or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of an important public interest of the European Union or a Member State.
4. Data collection on this website
Server log files
The provider of the pages automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. These are:
– Browser type and browser version – Operating system used – Referrer URL – Host name of the accessing computer – Time of the server request – IP address This data is not merged with other data sources. The collection of this data is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. The website operator has a legitimate interest in the technically error-free presentation and optimization of its website – for this purpose, the server log files must be collected.
If you send us inquiries via the contact form, your data from the inquiry form, including the contact data you provided there, will be stored by us for the purpose of processing the inquiry and in case of follow-up questions. We do not pass on this data without your consent. The processing of this data is based on Art. 6 (1) lit. b DSGVO, if your request is related to the performance of a contract or is necessary for the implementation of pre-contractual measures. In all other cases, the processing is based on our legitimate interest in the effective processing of the requests addressed to us (Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO) or on your consent (Art. 6 (1) (a) DSGVO) if this has been requested. The data you enter in the contact form will remain with us until you request us to delete it, revoke your consent to store it, or the purpose for storing the data no longer applies (e.g. after we have completed processing your request). Mandatory legal provisions – in particular retention periods – remain unaffected.